What is a peel?
A peel regenerates the skin, often making it smoother with fewer wrinkles. The procedure is sometimes used on other parts of the body, including the neck and hands.
Proven by Success
CosMedix's innovative, non-traumatic peels succeed by stimulating gentle, healthy change deep in the skin to create a beautiful, renewed complexion. You will achieve maximum results with minimum downtime *.
How are the CosMedix peels different?
Traditional chemical peels typically consist of chemical solutions applied to the skin to form flakes or blisters that eventually peel off. This painful, old technology process destroys healthy tissue, forcing the body to heal itself. CosMedix's chirally correct, non-traumatic peels succeed by stimulating healthy change. The soothing collagen therapy enhances skin's appearance resulting in a beautiful, renewed complexion *.
Tell me more about being Chirally Correct...
Chirally Correct chemical peels are associated with better ingredients, less downtime and fewer unfavorable side effects than other chemical peels *. No anesthesia is required for Chirally Correct chemical peels, and they are safe enough to be repeated bi-monthly.
Chirally Correct treatments *
What kinds of conditions can peels help? *
- Aging Skin
- Dull, weathered skin
- Excessive sebatic oils
- Post acne scarring
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Blotchy pigmentation
- Stretch marks
- Sun spots
- Dark skin discolouration
- Scarring (non-keloidal scars)
What kind of skin peels are there?
CosMedix offers Correct Peels categorized as "Today's Peels" and "Tomorrow's Peels."
Today's Peels use natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) and Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHA) to freshen and exfoliate the skin by removing dead cells in order to promote new cell growth. These peels can be used without any prior preparation of the skin.
Tomorrow's Peels, designed to correct the damage done yesterday, are stronger treatments that go deeper and make the skin look tighter and smoother. The skin needs 10 to 30 days advance preparation prior to application.
All peels in this category can be used without any prior skin preparation.
- Skin Conditions: Acne, enlarged pores, hyperpigmentation.
- What it Does: Clears the skin of acne lesions, controls sebaceous activity, reduces inflammation and exfoliates.
- Results: A glowing, dewy complexion *.
- Skin Conditions: Acne, aging; also gentle enough for Rosacea patients and hypersensitive skin.
- What it Does: Delivers a blend of nourishing and stimulating ingredients into the skin layers. The best all-around peel available and safe for all skin types and conditions.
- Results: Gentle stimulus of collagen without excessive peeling *.
Benefit Peel part 1 *
Benefit Peel part 2 *
Benefit Peel part 3 *
- Skin Conditions: Oily, acneic skin; also effective for sun damaged skin.
- What it Does: Invigorates and exfoliates the skin with the use of a gentle acid and active blueberry extracts.
- Results: Restores a youthful glow without visible irritation *.
- Skin Conditions: Hyperpig- mentation and sun damage.
- What it Does: Infuses skin with antioxidants to prevent free radical damage and support the life span of healthy cells.
- Results: Evens out the top layers of the skin and mildly stimulates collagen *.
Blueberry Jessner Peel
- Skin Conditions: Acne, mature and aging skin, hyperpigmentation.
- What it Does: Exceptional acne drying treatment that also reduces fine lines and improves the appearance of mature skin. Also modifies and lightens epidermal pigmentary disorders.
- Results: Aids in drying active pustules, purges blackheads and brightens skin tone *.
All peels in this category need 10 to 30 days advance skin preparation.
Deep Sea Peel
- Skin Conditions: Melasma, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, acne, mild acne scarring, sun damage, pre-mature aging. Can also be used as a body peel.
- What it Does: Relies on the healing power of the ocean to generate collagen and stimulate deeper cellular turnover.
- Results: Smoother, denser, more hydrated skin *.
- Skin Conditions: Melasma, hyperpigmentation, acne, acne scarring, pre-mature aging.
- What it Does: Best peel to dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging. Contains 30% chirally corrected L-Retinol A to generate immense skin composition and elasticity.
- Results: Smooth, hydrated, more youthful skin *.
Complete the Peel Experience with the After-Care Kit
It is important to follow a post peel regimen to enjoy the full benefits of a cosmetic peel. The After-Care Kit is a three to ten-day process that includes a blend of helpful products designed to heal, comfort and calm the skin as well as add extra sun care protection.
The Kit includes four 10ml products: Benefit Clean, Reflect, Rescue and Pure Enzymes
*results can vary from one person to another, and are not guaranteed.